Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Please let me introduce myself

I would like to properly introduce myself. My name is Wilhelmina. I am the luckiest mouse in the whole world to be able to call Vintage Accents my home!

I was searching for the most comfortable and beautiful place to hang my pearls. I love style and design and everything fabulous! And when I discovered Vintage Accents on Woodward Avenue in Birmingham, Michigan I fell in love and moved right in!  I know this is the place for me. (Don't worry, I am sweet and tidy and stay out of the way!)
The ladies here are delightful and they are so good to me! 

I am excited to share my adventures with you as I fall in love with all of the upscale furniture, accessories and pretty displays around me! 

Please stop in the store to say hello. Maybe we can have a Tea Party together soon!
Please feel free to contact me by commenting on my blog!

 Nice to meet you,
Wilhelmina

No comments:

Post a Comment